POWERLINK Configuration and Diagnostics
Organizer: Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik Ges.m.b.H.
The settings and optimization possibilities in B&R Automation Studio for the POWERLINK real-time Ethernet network are taught in this seminar. Tools and aids for design, analysis and diagnostics of a POWERLINK network are also introduced. Practical examples reinforce what has been learned.
- You will learn the basics of POWERLINK technology.
- You will find out about the "CANopen" application interface for POWERLINK.
- You will learn how to use service and diagnostics options.
- You will learn how POWERLINK functions and is displayed in Automation Studio.
- You will learn how to use the POWERLINK library in Automation Studio.
- You will learn the meaning of the parameters for setting up networks.
- You will learn about the possibilities for optimizing the POWERLINK network in Automation Studio.
- You will learn how to integrate 3rd-party devices using a device description file (XDD).
To register for a training please click the respective link and register on the organizers website.